25 Random Things
Posted June 28, 2011on:
We did this 2 years ago. Remember? I thought I’d share it here for shits and giggles.
1. Pam is studying Kabbalah! WOOT WOOT!! Love it!!
2. Pam has fingers and toes that remind me of sausages.
3. I always thought I was more vain than Pam but the woman ALWAYS has time to blowdry her hair.
4. Pam would stick to her bedtime in college – whether or not she was done studying.
5. She hates sodas.
6. When we were in Italy, the guys loooved her.
7. Pam can write scary emails… beware.
8. Pam thinks she sings better than me but she doesn’t. Really…
9. She sleep walks and talks. One time she was asleep and suddenly bolted upright with glassy eyes staring at me and she yelled out something completely incomprehensible. I was scared as crap!!
10. Despite having very different body types, Pam and I managed to share clothes and shoes and looked fabulous.
11. Pam is hard headed because she’s a rising Taurus.
12. Her nickname is college was Legs.
14. She has a mole on her lip. As do some other Tanjuatco girls.
15. She has sweaty palms. Her excuse for not holding hands with her BFs but she’s really not the type anyway.
16. Pam is a manifestor. She can make things happen.
17. Pam was her mom’s heaviest baby at over 8lbs.
18. Toe polish is relatively new to Pam but I’m happy it’s in her life.
19. There is a song for every event in her life.
20. She was way too white the last time I saw her.
21. Pam is hairy. And she tries to tell Rocio it’s sexy. Yeah – in eastern Europe…
22. Pam is clumsy – something she never outgrew. Ask her about the most recent incident.
23. She loves peanut butter – but who doesn’t?
24. As a kid, she really thought she’d wake up as a black crow for lying to her mom.
25. Pam is the best cousin/friend/sister ever.
2. You can get a glimpse of her elusive Kiwi accent only when she is heavily intoxicated.
3. She is the only one I know who can dance “like no one is watching”…
4. …and sing like we’re all DEAF.
5. She is an amazing Mommy. Compassionate, deliberate and of course, fun. I’d pay her to raise the kids I do not yet have.
6. She writes the neatest, most detailed class notes. Her classmates in college would photocopy her notes to use as a study guide for exams.
7. I’m not sure those Ateneo boys knew what hit them when Ria arrived on campus. Her Avant-garde-ness just blew them away.
8. She has the flattest feet I’ve ever seen. They remind me of a Platypus.
9. She has no sporty bone in her body. I once accompanied her to the gym and found that her idea of working out was having her trainer stretch her while she happily lay there like a vegetable.
10. Ironically, she knows her basketball (for obvious reasons)…she also knows her Constellations. Ask Luigi.
11. Sitting beside Ria in a basketball game is like taking a crash course on Expletives 101 in English, Spanish, Tagalog and Cebuano.
12. She finds order in chaos. Her bedroom style subscribes to cluttered-chic. And still she knows where everything is. Ok, her yaya does.
13. Ria snores like a 200 pound man.
14. When she is pregnant, she glows. After giving birth, she can walk out cradling her baby, wearing the same size 0 jeans she came in with.
15. She must have a direct line to the god that grants wishes because there is nothing she’s wished for that she did not eventually get.
16. Like her dad, she always wins at raffles.
17. Ria’s lifelong dream was to become a Kennedy. Eventually she adjusted her expectations and settled on being a Kennedy cousin.
18. She claims she finds solace in washing dishes. However, I cannot imagine when she would find the opportunity to do that in Manila.
19. Ria works hard. She may come across as spoiled but she is actually industrious and diligent. So I think it’s safe to say that she deserves everything she’s been given by the god that grants wishes.
20. It should then be no surprise that she was always the teachers’ pet.
21. She claims she’s broke but she always has new bling to add to her already obscene collection. Rocio, when it becomes difficult to be nice to your Mommy, just keep your eye on all that bling you will inherit one day.
22. She is an awesome person to travel with because she will gladly plan out the itinerary, take photos for you and take one for the team, by agreeing to be the stupid tourist asking for directions.
23. Her maternal and nurturing personality was always apparent even when we were kids. She once concocted some scary looking tea for me and my phlegm-filled smoker’s cough. It tasted like crap too but it worked.
24. She is and always will be Luigi’s porcupine : D
25. “Cousin” does not capture the kind of relationship I have with Ria. She is my pillar.