Happy St. Patrick’s Day
Posted March 17, 2010on:
In honor of St. Paddy, I thought I’d share with you some Irish Blessings and Toasts.
- May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and may trouble avoid you wherever you go
- May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of His hand.
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night.
- Here’s to a long life and a merry one. A quick death and an easy one. A pretty girl and an honest one. A cold beer – and another one!
- For every wound, a balm. For every sorrow, cheer. For every storm, a calm. For every thirst, a beer.
- May the lilt of Irish laughter lighten every load. May the mist of Irish magic shorten every road. And may all your friends remember all the favours you are owed!
So Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Lala! I know this day doesn’t really mean anything to you and me, but it’s always a treat to see everyone and everything here painted green…to the extreme! Check it out below.
Here! Have a green beer to go with that beard.
This green dog will feel right at home in the Merville Access Road, wouldn’t you agree?
Care for a green bagel for breakfast?